sweater: T.J. Maxx (love  this  and  this ) / skinnies: Paige Denim ( similar )  / flats: Nine West via T.J. Maxx ( similar ) / purse: c...

Women's Fashion

18:56:00 Ahmed Lakhmam 0 Comments

sweater: T.J. Maxx (love this and this) / skinnies: Paige Denim (similar)  / flats: Nine West via T.J. Maxx (similar) / purse: c/o Vieta Handbags (their website is undergoing maintenance right now, buthere is the fb)
I wore this outfit on a gorgeous day in the city with my beautiful cousin Bailee, who drove with me from Salt Lake City to Chicago.  Can you believe we survived that journey?  She’s a pretty awesome cousin.  This outfit is one of my very favorites for fall.  The whole thing was actually a birthday gift from my mom!  She has fantastic taste.  I am loving these pants with the faux leather stripe.  They are such a cute and comfortable way to hint toward the leather trend.  Also, isn’t this red bag by Vieta Handbags just gorgeous?  This isn’t the last you’ll see of Vieta Handbags on the blog, keep checking back for an awesome giveaway.  You don’t want to miss it!
- Corbynn










0 comments: